Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Joe, my carpenter

This is Joe, my carpenter. We've known one another for over 10 years and I am amazed by him. I don't think my clients realize the amount of love, thought and dedication that goes into his work. I met him this morning to go over a couple of jobs he's working on for me. The first, shown in the picture, are some built-in book cases he's doing. He's spent the last week researching, doing detailed drawings, visiting stores and sizing up components and books that will fit on these shelves. He's very much like me when a project starts - he lives and breathes it and can't stop thinking about it.

Here he is, on the right, with another Joe (on the left) who is, in fact, a very successful private chef with his own line of rubs... check out his website at the bottom of this post.







Love you Joe.... thanks for all of your hard work.

He's the other Joe's website too..... and what a lovely, kind man! Check it out:http://www.chefbambam.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment