Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beautiful accessories

I'm always looking out for beautiful and unusual accessories for my clients. Accessories make a room.... like icing on a cake. It's fun when I am starting a new project, getting to know a client and searching through their personal objects and one part of my job that I adore is styling those items and maybe adding more.

This Moroccan tray would be perfect placed on a buffet for glasses or vintage crystal decanters:

Fun tray for a hallway table to drop your keys onto:
Love this design:
Feathered trinket box:
Peacock tray:
Cute bowl:
Pretty bowl - would look good filled with lemons and limes next to the Moroccan tray above:
Fornasetti inspired plate:
Wouldn't these look great on a cocktail table - also fill them with olives, nuts, etc:
Antlers = fun:
Great bud vases:
These are so nice for displaying delicate items:
All of these items are available at www.jaysonhome.com
One of my favorite go to stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment