Friday, March 18, 2011

Bouquets to Art 2011, de Young, San Francisco

I was so pleased when Laura asked if I'd like to go to the Bouquets to Art exhibition at the de Young Museum. The 27th Annual Bouquets to Art features 150 floral arrangements by prominent Bay Area designers and garden clubs that interpret and complement the museum’s permanent collection. It's the largest fundraiser held to benefit the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, and one of the country’s premier floral events. Organized and produced by the volunteer members of the Fine Arts Museums Auxiliary, Bouquets to Art raises funds to support acquisitions, special exhibitions and education programs.

These are some of my favourites, but first here I am (a little blurry) as Super Woman - notice my new Coach handbag on the floor (birthday present from hubby):


No comments:

Post a Comment