Friday, October 16, 2009

Cologne & Cotton

When I lived in London I had a small apartment on the Fulham Road.... this was nearly 12 years ago now... I was surrounded by small antique stores, trendy wine bars, art shops and interior stores... it was heaven. All of my girlfriends lived close by too and a typical Saturday would be spent browsing around the shops on the Fulham Road (and inevitably ending up in a wine bar - hee hee). One of our favourites was Cologne and Cotton. This company has expanded a lot since my days of visiting but they still are producing the most beautiful, high quality bedding, towels, bath mats, napkins and tablecloths. I'm actually going to London next week and cannot wait to go and visit again! Oooooo happy days! Take a look at some of my favourite items:






If you can't get to their Fulham Road store then you can visit them online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment