Monday, June 8, 2009

Pretty in pink

I have a bit of a secret. I like pink..... there, it's out. I've always been a bit of a tomboy, living in jeans from the age of 13, although I do like to pair them with a gorgrous jacket!!! Anyway, it may surprise some that I actually like this girlie girl colour!!!

Just take a look at the lighting I've picked.... and they are all pink!

Isn't this chandelier (above) gorgeous? I so want to use it in a design. I'm sure if you placed this in a dining room with a hint of black - either artwork or furniture - it would look stunning. I wish we were all just a little more daring in our choices and we'd be hugely surprised at the outcome.




Another beautiful example - this chandelier would illuminate the faces of its guests over dinner and make everyone look stunning.... and it's not that expensive. Honestly. See! Hire a designer and they will not only make your home amazing but he/she will make YOU look stunning.




This lamp doesn't have to adorn a teenager's bedroom at all! It could be just that pop of colour needed in any space. I really like its clean lines and who doesn't like lucite???





Please contact me if you would like to know where to buy the above mentioned lights and I will steer you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment