Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Millennium Towers (Part III)

Here are the last photos of my Millennium Towers post. I've merged together the final three apartments.

I love Shelby de Quesada's foyer in 52B. The art deco furniture, the subtle wall treatments and best of all the art work - it's like Napolean meets Vivienne Westwood. I remember the same art work used in the master bedroom at the Met House in Pacific Heights and loved them then too:

Kensington & Associate's library:

Joel Hendler's living room was rather grand and his use of wall colour amazing. I managed to chat to him on the day of my visit, he used the dark grey/blue wall colour to offset the bright lights from the gorgeous view both by day and night:


Nancy Van Natta Associate's dining room was very dramatic:

Owen Design Associate's master bedroom was dreamlike:

Jeff Ryan Interiors' amazing design in the guest bedroom:

Eden Wright Design's foyer in 52C:

Martha Angus' Barbie pink bedroom:

Ann Getty & Associates designed the foyer in 52D. I loved the Hermes orange pots:
The Charles de Lisle Workshop did a fabulous eclectic design in the living room:
For me, Martin-Richards Interiors did the best job. I really loved the oversized art work, the wall colour and the innovative rope lighting. It all seemed fresh and new and exciting:
Applegate Tran Interiors' master bedroom:

Finally, William Racke Studio Inc did a stunning design in the powder room:

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see the rest of the show house. Can not believe the views from the apartments. Martin-Richards dining room was so well done. Love the wall color,rope lighting and upholstered linen chairs.

    ReplyDelete