Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My very first painting!


Wow.... what a month! I have been very busy with lots of lovely clients (old and new ones). I love my job! I especially enjoy meeting new people and was totally blessed when James Bacchi and Annette Schutz appeared into my life, as if by magic, a couple of weeks ago! James had contacted me saying he had enjoyed my post on the Millennium Tower project on the 52nd Floor and told me that it was his and Annette's gallery, ArtHaus, who had provided the artwork there. He then extended an invitation to visit their gallery. What a gallery! If you are in San Francisco I highly recommend you take a look around.

So, as you can see by my photos.... I fell in love!! I just had to buy this painting. It's the first time I have purchased a painting of this size and it's stunning. It's called Sunshine and was painted by fellow interior designer Gioi Tran of Applegate Tran Interiors.

Do you love it too?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting...I want to check out the gallery next time I'm in the bay area...maybe between Christmas and New Years? cheers!
    Kammy www.cremefreshforthehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting. When we lived in San Fran we bought a large painting from Hespe gallery in Pacific Heights. Great gallery, you may want to check it out. Anyway, you can see the painting in our "living room before and after", it's rather large and we had a hard time placing it in our "new england" colonial. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet you...I miss CA!

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see it on the wall.

    ReplyDelete